Prices and Taxes:
Prices are initially shown including tax or VAT as appropriate to the visitor's location.
Actual liability for tax or VAT will be determined after login and on checkout.
See Store Help for more information
Purchasing on Behalf of Others:
The purchase of eLearning and certification can be made by one person (the Purchaser) - for example an administrator - on behalf of another (the Student). Both the Purchaser and the Student will need to register with Everware-CBDI in order to create accounts that control access to the purchased content.
In this case, once the purchase has been completed the Purchaser must notify Everware-CBDI in order that the permissions to access purchased content can be transferred from the Purchaser to the Student.
See also Terms and Conditions.
Certification is completed on-line. An internet connection is required to access it.
- Students study appropriate eLearning materials. Certification exams are based entirely on the content in elearning.
- Students are set up as students in the online certification system, and receive email invites to take exams.
- Exams are in parts. Each part has a time limit of 1-2 hours depending on topic. Typically around 30 multiple choice questions. Each question can only be answered once.
- Students can retake an exam once if they fail – without incurring a retake fee.
- On successful completion, Everware-CBDI send out PDF and printed certificates
Terms & Conditions:
The Student: An individual who will be using the eLearning modules or will be certified
The Purchaser: An individual who has made the financial transaction or placed a purchase order to purchase the eLearning modules or certification
The Purchaser may be a different individual to the Student. However, in this case only the Student will have access to the purchased content.
The modules may be viewed as often as required by the Student. Everware-CBDI retain the right to terminate availability of a syllabus or module with 12 month's notice.
This License is for use by single individuals in end user and service provider enterprises including commercial and government organizations.
This License is restricted to one named individual, the student. The modules may be accessed and/or used only by the student. Sharing of Log-in details is not permitted. The License is not transferrable. The student and the purchaser agree to take all reasonable actions to protect, assert, and defend Everware-CBDI’s ownership rights in the modules.
For full terms & conditions see the License.